While extremely diverse, our supporters share a singular passion for making the San Diego region a more affordable and equitable place to live.
SDHF members are those who develop, finance, advocate for, or provide products and services to affordable housing, including:
- Non-profit and for-profit affordable housing developers.
- Community-based organizations.
- Lending institutions and government agencies.
- Architects, engineers, general contractors, utility companies.
- Accountants, attorneys, consultants, other business groups.
- Anyone who cares about creating more affordable homes in the region.