2018 LISC SPONSORED ROUND TABLE SERIES
San Diego Housing Federation hosts several educational seminars throughout the year on the relevant, timely topics to keep you informed and enhance your professional impact in affordable housing or a related field. Roundtables are hosted over breakfast and typically draw between 30‐60 participants.
Interested in assisting the Marketing and Outreach Committee with the selection of events?
For a contribution of $600 or more you can be Program Title Sponsor for one Roundtable. As a title sponsor, you will receive the following benefits:
- Your logo on all promotional items
- Your logo on the Roundtable Series page of SDHF’s website
- Opportunity to display and distribute marketing materials at the event
- Event photos with your display posted on social media and SDHF website
- January 21, 2018 - Membership 101 Roundtable at the San Diego Foundation
- February 21, 2018 - The Arc of History of Affordable Housing
- March 27, 2018 - Annual Meeting, Election of Board of Directors
Guest Speaker Mark Stivers, Executive Director of the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- April 6th, 2018 - SDRAFFH Affordable Housing Conference at San Diego Central Library
- May 24, 2018 - Implementing the 2017 "Housing Package"
Schedule is subject to change as Roundtables are designed to discuss timely subjects. For up to date information on Roundtables sponsorship availability, email Sarah Buchanan, Director of Events and Membership or call (619) 239‐6693.