The Multifamily Energy Solutions Roundtable will provide information on State Assembly Bills that affect the energy landscape, as well as provide information on energy efficiency rebates, incentives, and financing options pertinent to the Multifamily sector. Those who should attend include property managers, owners and developers of multifamily buildings with 2 or more units.
The Roundtable will include a hot breakfast buffet and will convene association members and program implementers for discussion on the following topics:
- Multifamily Upgrades & Resident Energy Solutions: Learn about SDG&E’s Energy Efficiency, Customer Assistance, and Financing programs specific to the Multifamily Sector.
- EcoChoice & EcoShare: Learn more about SDG&E’s EcoChoice and EcoShare options that let you get up to 100% of your energy from renewable sources. No solar panels required!
- AB 693 - Solar on Multifamily Affordable Housing (SOMAH): Receive an overview of Assembly Bill (AB) 693, which provides financial incentives of up to $100 million annually for 10 years for the installation of solar energy photovoltaic (PV) systems on multifamily affordable housing properties throughout California.
- AB 802 – Energy Benchmarking and Disclosure in California: For Building Owners and Managers, it is important to understand the benefits of ongoing energy monitoring, as well as the legal requirements for public energy benchmarking disclosure. This overview will provide a summary of AB802 and the mandated statewide benchmarking requirements, as well as information on what SDG&E is doing to facilitate the process.
- One on One Conversation & Assistance: The SDG&E Multifamily team will be there to help you find the best solutions for your properties.