This page includes jobs available with San Diego Housing Federation Members and Associates. Unless otherwise noted below, please do NOT contact the SDHF office regarding any of these listings.
To submit a job announcement, please send the name of the job, organization and details of the application process in PDF format to Sarah Buchanan, Director of Events and Membership at (619) 239-6693 or email@example.com. Members may post unlimited job opportunities for FREE. For non-members, we request a $35 fee per job posting.
- Project Developer in Los Angeles
- Real Estate Development Analyst in Los Angeles
- Real Estate Draw Admin in San Francisco
- Executive Assistant in San Francisco
- Project Assistant in San Francisco
- Project Assistant, Relocation in San Francisco
- Manager, Relocation in San Francisco
- Coordinator, Relocation in San Francisco
- Chief Executive Officer, Innovative Housing Opportunities (IHO), Irvine CA
- President & CEO, NeighborWorks Sacramento
Feel free to check our Members’ web sites.
For Other Nonprofit Jobs Go To
Other Housing Jobs Around the State
- California Housing & Community Development
- Southern California Association of Nonprofit Housing
- Non-Profit Housing Association of Northern California
- California Association of Housing Authorities (CAHA)
- California Coalition for Rural Housing
- California Housing Consortium
- Director (Business Development), Housing Development – Western United States