Conference & Pre-Conference Institutes
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 and Thursday, October 4, 2018
Marriott Marquis & Marina
Show your support for excellence in San Diego Affordable Housing and consider a sponsorship in 2018. Full sponsorship packets and other opportunities are available. This packet details the various SDHF membership and sponsorship opportunities available along with corresponding benefits, allowing you to choose the options.
The Annual Affordable Housing & Community Development Conference draws over 500 hundred attendees— including expert panelists and presenters from across the state and country. The conference delivers specific guidance in areas including affordable housing design and development, housing finance, supportive housing, property and asset management, and housing policy and advocacy.
If you have questions or would like to support SDHF in a way that is not listed here, we are here to help. Contact Sarah Buchanan, Director of Events and Membership at (619) 239-6693 or email@example.com.
- Title – $25,000: SOLD to Union Bank
- Platinum – $15,000
- Gold – $10,000
- Silver – $5,000
- Bronze – $2,500
- VIP Reception – $7,500: SOLD to San Diego Interfaith Housing Foundation
- Tote Bag Sponsor – $6,000: SOLD to MFRG-ICON Construction
- Mobile App Sponsor – $6,000: SOLD to LISC/NEF
- Wi-Fi Sponsor – $5,000: SOLD to RedStone Equity
- Lunch Keynote – $5,000: SOLD to US Bank
- Lunch Sponsor – $3,500: SOLD to Golden State Finance Authority
- Breakfast Keynote – $3,000: SOLD to MW Steele
- Breakfast Sponsor – $3,000: SOLD to Low Income Investment Fund (LIIF)
- Track Sponsor — $4,000 SOLD
- Policy and Advocacy: SOLD to Mercy Housing
- Communications and Engagement: SOLD to Cook + Schmid
- Design and Development: SOLD to CalSolar Inc.
- Emerging Trends: SOLD to Bank of America
- Housing Finance: SOLD to San Diego Housing Commission
- Supportive Housing: SOLD to National Community Renaissance
- Morning Coffee Break – $2,500: SOLD to RSG, Inc.
- Afternoon Coffee Break – $2,500: SOLD to Community HousingWorks
- Post-Conference Reception – $5,000: SOLD to Sun Country Builders
- Centerpiece Sponsor – $2,500: SOLD to Affirmed Housing
- Name Badge Sponsor – $2,000: SOLD to California Statewide Communities Development Authority (CSCDA)
- Lanyard Sponsor – $2,000: SOLD to MFRG-ICON Construction
- Exhibitor – $1,000 - SOLD OUT!
- Conference Advocate and Partner Sponsor - $1,000
- Non-Profit Supporter— $600 (Must be Non-Profit Org.)
- RUN Scholarship Sponsor - $1,500: SOLD to Pacific Western Bank
- Special Morning Program Sponsor - $3,000: SOLD to Wakeland Housing & Development Corporation
- Pre-Conference Institute Title Sponsor – $6,000: SOLD to Wells Fargo
- Pre-Conference Institute Meal Sponsor – $5,000: SOLD to Banner Bank
- Pre-Conference Institute Wi-Fi Sponsor – $3,000
- Fundamentals Institute – $3,000: SOLD to San Diego Housing Commission
- Resident Services Institute – $3,000: SOLD to Wakeland Housing & Development Corporation